Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Starting a Blog!

A few questions I think should be answered about this blog:

1. Why start blogging now?

I have thought about starting a blog for over a year but always put it off saying I would do it when I had children.  The more I thought about it, the more I realized there was so much that Derek and I have been doing that I would like to document.  This blog is intended to be a digital scrapbook of our lives that we can share with our families and friends.

2.  Why 'Engineered in HD'?

Derek and I (Holly, get it....HD?) are both engineers.  I am a mechanical engineer and Derek is an industrial engineer.  In my opinion, I think we live life a little differently than a lot of other people and I attribute that to us being engineers.  Everything we do has to be planned and well organized and I think that will become apparent in future postings.

3.  What interests us?

Traveling, food, wine, spending time with our families, and Clemson University.  I of course can't forget the one "child" we do have and that is our dog, Maddie. 
 
Here is a picture of us when we traveled to San Francisco last year to enjoy some great food and tour around Sonoma Valley.




More to come!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment