Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I have been dying to get our closet and pantry all cleaned up and over the past few weeks I have purged, sorted, and donated to get a closet and a pantry I don't have to be embarrassed of anymore.  After a couple of trips to The Container Store I had what I needed to clean everything up.  We took one Highlander full of clothes that we haven't worn since college and in some cases high school to Goodwill.  The problem with having large closets is that you never have to throw anything out because there is always so much room.  I decided I would have it no more and got rid of everything I knew I would never wear again (which was a considerable amount!).

My side of the closet - Before
My side of the closet - After




Derek's end of the closet - Before
Derek's end of the closet - After 1
Derek's end of the closet - After 2


On to the pantry!  Glad I can finally find the things I need!

Pantry Before
Pantry After


















No comments:

Post a Comment