Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

1 Month!

Oh my goodness, where does the time go?  I cannot believe that Caroline is already one month old!  She has certainly grown and changed so much already yet it feels like just yesterday she was born.  She really is a good baby and does not fuss very often.  She loves baths, the soothie, music, and being in the Baby Bjorn.   She can sleep through just about anything which is good due to Maddie barking and all the construction noise around us during the day.  Noisy restaurants put her right to sleep so we have been able to take her out several times.  The biggest change has to be that she can now make eye contact and follow an object so its nice to know she is actually looking at us.

She went for her one month checkup yesterday and she has grown to be 8.8lbs.  She has grown so much from one month ago but she is still smaller than a lot of babies when they are born which is hard to believe (I feel so sorry for those mothers).  I left the doctors office thinking I had an average sized baby until I realized this was based on Singapore curves and then looked up the CDC curves.

Singapore

  • Weight - 50%
  • Height - 50%
  • Head - 75%

USA
  • Weight - 18%
  • Height - 8%
  • Head - 20%
It has been so much fun staying home with her and my mom this last month.  We have taken her all over the place and are looking forward to the next two weeks when Derek's parents visit.  I admit I didn't do the best job of taking pictures of everyday life and hope to do better next month.  I've tried to just enjoy every moment with her and not spend too much of it behind the camera.  I did manage to take some pictures to 







No comments:

Post a Comment