Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Mexico Wedding

Derek's brother, Kyle, married Ali in Cancun near the end of October.  We spent a week at a resort with the ceremony taking place on Wednesday.  It was nice for us to get away from the stress of moving for a while and enjoy some sun!

I will admit I didn't do the best job of pulling out my camera and taking pictures of the event.  I will admit that the move kind of put me in a photography slump that took me until Christmas to get over.  I really wish I would have taken more pictures during our trip.

World traveler in the airport. 
If only all travelers listened to the safety message as intently as she does.  The stewardess
couldn't help but laugh at her.
At peace in the open skies
Much of what our day involved.  Sleeping by the pool or in the room.
Caroline with her Grandpa at the Welcome Cocktail Party
Rehearsal dinner
Ali + Kyle

Bridesmaid, Flower Girl and Best Man



On the last day of the trip we went out to the beach and did a little photo shoot with Caroline.  The wind was really strong and she did not want to look at the camera so this was the best I could get.








No comments:

Post a Comment