Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Downtown Triple Date

Our friends have been talking for months about getting a babysitter so we could all go downtown and have a night out.  Since Mark and Chantal will be moving back to Canada in less than a month we could wait no longer.  They got a sitter for the two babies and we headed to Churrasco's for dinner.  

I absolutely love Argentinian food and ate until I couldn't eat any more.  We had some of the best steak we have ever had in our lives.  You could cut it with a fork and it melted in your mouth. Between the steak and the plantain chips I was in heaven!  The meal was simply wonderful! Churrasco's never disappoints!

Chantal, Mark, Derek, me, Greg, and Andrea
Derek and I
After dinner we had time to go to Sonoma Wine Bar for a couple drinks before returning home.  It was a fabulous night out on the town!

The waiter with five flights of wine
Table full of wine!  Have I ever mentioned
that we love wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment