Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Katie and Adam - The Perfect Pair

Memorial Day weekend I had the honor of attending the marriage of one of my very best friends, Katie, to one amazing man, Adam. From the first time I met Adam I knew he was going to be someone special and I could not be more thrilled that he and Katie are married.

 Friday night was the rehearsal and a Texas themed dinner. Adam is from outside of Houston and loves to eat brisket and wear cowboy boots as much as we do!

The awesome Texas themed cake

Loved the glasses. So cute!

Derek and I 
Me and the Beautiful Bride 
Saturday morning we had a delicious brunch with all of the bridesmaids, Katie, her family, and family-to-be.  It was a relaxing time before a rushed day of hair and makeup appointments, getting dressed, and getting to the church on time.  I decided to put the new camera to good use and tried to capture as many moments of such a wonderful and exciting day.  These are just a few of my favorites:

Bridesmaids with the Bride at the Bridal Luncheon
Finishing up with the veil
Makeup Time

Getting into the dress 
Watching guests arrive and trying to get a glimpse of the groom
Katie being a good sport and letting me channel my
inner photographer.  She was absolutely stunning! 
Katie and her Father
Mother and Daughter
The church was gorgeous!
Katie's Bouquet
Beautiful cake!
Bridesmaids! 
The happy bride and groom
First Dance
Cutting the cake
Me, Katie, and Beth
Roomies! Katie, Tabitha, and I lived together Senior year.
Leaving after a perfect night!
Congratulations, Katie and Adam!  I am so happy that you found each other and wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

No comments:

Post a Comment