Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Din Tai Fung Dumplings

There is a dumpling house in Singapore called Din Tai Fung that I am quickly learning is a local favorite.  I have been taken here by friends and co-workers three times in my first week.  What makes this place so special is that they make everything fresh to order.  One of the things I like is that none of the chicken has bones (I'll have to explain that later).

Workers feverishly making dumplings
I feel like after three trips I've tried almost everything on the menu.  It's nice to have one restaurant where I know what to order and what not to order.  Most restaurants I just stare blankly at the menu and have to ask someone else to choose for me.  When I choose, its usually whatever item has the best looking picture.
Vegetable Dumplings!
I have a feeling there will be many more visits to this restaurant in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment