Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Interesting Finds of the Week

Here are my finds from my first week in Singapore:

$16.95 for a bottle of Barefoot?!?! And that is the sale price!
The "fruit" plate I get everyday in my hotel room.
Why is fruit in quotations? That is because one of the "fruits"
is an orange tomato.
This is a wine store in a very high-end mall.  If hoarders goes
international, I have the place for them.
Tokyo Lash Bar.  You can get lashes that are
beaded like you just got dreads in Jamaica.  If
that doesn't suit you then you can get feathers.
Seafood tanks in front of a restaurant.  They have Geoduck,
where is Mike Rowe when you need him?
Alaskan King Crabs! How do I know they are Alaskan instead
of Australian or Rock Crabs?  Too many episodes of
Deadliest Catch, of course.
Why does this bike look strange?  That is because it folds up.
I haven't seen one in the folded position but I have heard
about them.  I'm a little skeptical about riding a bike that
is collapsible. 
Chinatown, where everything is cheap.  Probably the only
place in Singapore where you can get stuff cheaper than
it is in America.
My very first bubble tea.  The bubbles (balls
of tapioca) weirded me out at first but I
enjoyed it and can't wait to try some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment